Economical torque key
- Torque range: 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20 Nm.
- Includes bits, size: Hex 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 mm, T25 / Phillips 2.
- Economical option for anyone seeks for bigger torque referring to tighten bolts, especially for E-bike.
1. Select the required bits to put in the socket.
2. Turn the handle clockwise with proper force.
3. Read value on the right side of the handle as pointer aligns with the line of number. (see picture 1 and picture 3)
1. Do not push or twist the scale. (see picture 2)
2. Turn the handle clockwise ONLY. (see picture 4)
3. Do not apply force exceeding the maximum applicable torque 20 Nm.